Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nuremberg

Nürnberg

Ultimatley not my favorite tirp, I really wish that I could have seen Old Town Nuremberg.  I guess I will just have to come back to Germany again!

Museum Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse.
We did things a little out of order, this is where the trials took place.  This is where it all ended.
Realized I did not take any pictures of the inside.
But here is a picture of my lovely study abroad class in front of the museum.
Lunch at the Lederer Kulturbrauerei
Nuremberg has specific skinny sausages that are amazing!
With sauerkraut of course.

The presentation is pretty bad though.
 RCDC shirt!

Next we went to where it all started at Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelände Museum
Hitler tried to build his own coliseum, it was never completed.  Interesting to see this massive structure that was never used. 







No comments:

Post a Comment